Friday, March 20, 2009

Pizza Friday, Invitations & Stations of the Cross

I left the school about 5:00pm after serving pizza, coke and pound cake. It's "Pizza Friday" the regular weekly fundraising event at the school. I came home and started working on the invitation for Gregoire's First Communion. I sent out request for letters, now I am formatting the invite. I think it looks pretty good so I am goint to print it. I have to get them in the mail ASAP. We have to get ready to go to church because he is doing the Stations of the Cross tonight. Hope to get a chance to drink a cup of tea before I go. You know this island girl is a tea tottler. Oh, I forgot, I also worked on the deal memos and invoices for the upcoming shoot this weekend, then I confirmed some rates for the upcoming press junket and press tour for the soloist-Jaimie's new movie. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment