Saturday, October 9, 2010

Archenemies...Overwhelm and Procrastinate

As I sit here today, I think about the tasks that I need to accomplish over the next couple of weeks.  I know that this will only happen through prioritzing, so that is my focus for today. 

Prioritize, prioritize...

Yesterday I accomplished four out of the seven things on my To Do List.  This is good.   Today I will  complete the rest.  I am still playing catch-up with my Quick Books.  Thanks to a crashed computer, not once but twice, I almost lost everything.  So I am still reentering numbers.  I realized that I get so overwhelmed with the numbers that instead of entering a little at a time, I have  allowed my archenemies Overwhelm and Procrastinate to lead me in the wrong direction, and entered nothing.  From now on, Overwhelm and Procrastinate are not my friends. Therefore, effective today, October 9, 2010, I will severe all ties to Overwhelm and Procrastinate.

I will use today wisely and input as many numbers as I physically and mentally can without frying my brain. 

So my affirmation for today is:

Today is a beautiful and uplifting day, I am energized and prepared to complete my tasks in Quick Books as well as prepare for my classes that I am teaching next week.

Gregoire is volunteering at the Park, so this gives me more uninterrupted time.  Thank you Lord for the wonderful day that you have provided me.  I will make every moment count productively.

My time is valuable, every moment counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment