Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mental Sponge or Mental Chamois

My promise to myself is to be sconsistent with my writing on a daily basis.  Challenging as it may be, I have gotten up every morning and done my due dillegence.  I may not have enough time to write as much as I would like to but I write.  These past couple of weeks are tough, I have a lot going on. Nothing new, I always have a lot going on.  I have been teaching for two consecutive weeks, so there is very little down-time.  I am also playing catch up and trying to input all the QuickBooks figures that I lost during my computer crashes.  Yes I am behind, but almost done.  When I came home last night, as much as I wanted to input numbers, I just couldn't.  I couldn't see straight.  Tonight... maybe I will have more energy.  I am not sure, but I will give it a go. 

My students are so excited to learn, that they went home last night to wring out their mental sponges and come back for more today.  It's a bit challenging because a lot of the marketing and script information has to be delivered in lecture format.  There's no way around that.  OK, off to get ready for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment