Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Juggle of Life...today's to do list

Not quite sure what the day has in store for me but I have a To Do List that I need to get through.
  • Finish input these statements
  • Wash my hair 
  • Conference call this evening with Kaplan's School of Graduate Education - Ambassadors & Leaders Inaugural Meeting.  
  • Just completed the consent form to participate in a study about Online Teaching. 
  • Need to fax that back ASAP.   
  • I have also turned into a professional beggar.  As a board member for Dress For Success Miami, part of our responsibility is to help raise funds  for this phenomenal program.  So our big gala is on October 23 at the Epic Hotel Miami.  I have been contacting lots of my friends for items.  So through my bestest friend Robin Siegel, who does Kyra Sedgwick's makeup on The Closer,  I received an autographed script and a poster.  From my dear friends Anna Maria Horsford and Blair Underwood, a necklace and an autographed book respectively. Also from my other girlfriend and fantabulous writer Victoria Christopher Murray, an autographed book of one of her fabulous Christian novels.  
  • I also have to prep my makeup for a wedding that I am doing in Miami tomorrow; that means I have to leave home real early to beat the traffic.  Wow...
The juggle of life continues...
I will be teaching all next week and the following week so I have to prep my lessons.  I also have to complete a couple more chapters in my new book -From School to the Set.  Lot's to do.  Some days I wish that I could clone myself and then delegate.

No comments:

Post a Comment